'The Machinery of the Moment' is the first collection of poetry from Russell J Turner. To purchase a copy of the chapbook for three pounds (including p&p), use PayPal via rascalapache@yahoo.co.uk or contact him direct on headCRASH@hotmail.co.uk

Or alternatively, purchase a copy from The Book Hive, 53 London Street, Norwich - http://www.thebookhive.co.uk/ - a fine independent bookstore.



Friday 4 June 2010

Schoolkaai

For Aurélie

Hold me, find me,
hold me, bind me;
I want to lose control,
I want to be your doll,
your slave, your dog, your whip-tied hog,
I want to lose control.

Hold me, still me,
hold me, thrill me;
I want to lose control,
let madness take its toll,
till all is just beauty and lust,
I long to lose control.

Hold me, kiss me,
hold me, miss me;
I want to lose control,
surrender up my soul
and subjugate me to your fate,
I need to lose control.

No comments:

Post a Comment